Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Horoscopes






I am not really a fun of horoscopes or any astrological reading. But, when it was offered the subscription to me back then for free, I grabbed the offer. I am just curious of what it says and if it will really match the mood I have for that day. 

Time to time, I check my e-mail for news about sale and important communication. When I feel like reading my horoscope, I made time to just sit and think of its relation to what is happening in my life. I was quite surprised every time; because, they actually matched. Not sure if it was really that general in content. I mean if it was applicable for all people not just for me. Anyways, I opened my reading for yesterday and this is the actual content of the message.

 


 "Your great energy is manifesting itself in financial ways today -- so jump on that screaming deal or say yes to that new money-making opportunity! You should feel a lot better about money soon.*"




It was a positive reading and yes, it was applicable to general audience. But, one thing that made difference is the e-mail that I had received before opening this one. When I almost gave up my hopes for getting a refund from a cancelled flight, a good news came up saying that I can still request for it. Yehey! This is the best feeling that I had since September.

I can't help but agree to the reading. I am now feeling a lot better about money now. :)





*This is actually from Astrology.com


No comments:

Post a Comment