Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

STUCK IN MY PC

 
Recently, I have been watching Korean movies and series. I already watched several of them. I would like to make my own reviews about it; but, I am still not on a mood to do so.

I just started watching Love Rain and Full House Take 2.

I loved the Full House series back in 2004. I am quite intrigued of the sequel. The story line is the same. It is all about a person who make sacrifices just to get back his/her full house which holds her childhood memories.


I don't think I will be finishing these two series anytime soon. I am just watching them online anyways. I am beginning to get bored with the later series; because, themes are similar to those that I had watched before. Or maybe because I do not like the actors/actresses that much. It was a good series though.

For Love Rain, I really like the main actor, Jang Geun Suk. I really like him since I have watched Marry Me, Marry and He's Beautiful.

Story is from the writer of Endless Love: Autumn in my Heart and Winter Sonata; so, expect the same plot of story. It is great indeed and touches one's heart. I think most of us will relate to the story about two friends who fell in love with the same girl.

I am looking forward to get a copy of this in DVD. Videos online are not complete. Sigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment