Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Start

I am a Registered Nurse. Like many nurses out there, it was not my choice to be one. During my four years in College, I learned to love and embrace this career. It was not easy; but, friends and colleagues made my journey fun and worthwhile. Passing the board exam, practicing my profession and starting my own family is what I already accomplished within the span of two years. It's as if my life was fast-tracked. 

I have met a lot of people, new and old friends who will always be a part of MY LIFE. Though most of them are not on my contact list, I will always remember the  joy of being with them. I really MISS them and God knows how I wanted to have this reunion thing to meet them again. But everything now have restrictions and limitations. Schedules are our biggest enemy. Well, this is reality, we are all living our own life now. But who knows, we might be crossing our path again, right?  I will be just looking forward for that time to come. Miss you guys!


Thinking of all those memories make me sad and frustrated. What am I going to do next? This question never failed to give me headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment